Top 1% in Canada

Royal LePage Canada 2019

1-800-268-2455

or

519-941-5151

 


LOADING

48 Main St S East Luther Grand Valley, Ontario L9W 5V4

3 Bathroom 6000 sqft
Partially Air Conditioned

$824,900

Great Opportunity To Start A New Business & Work From Home Here In Grand Valley! As Our Population Is On The Rise, You Couldn't Have Found A Better Location To Plant Your Roots! This Is A Unique Parcel For Sale Where Approx 40% Of The Main Level Fronting On Main St Is Commercial & The Remaining 60% Is Residential, W/ 2 Apartments! The Possibilities Are Endless Here With Many Uses That The Town Will Allow! Be It A Wellness Centre, Medical Clinic, Retail Store**** EXTRAS **** From Mill St You Have 2 Separate Entrances & Can Easily Be Converted To Multiple Residences! Currently The Two Apartments Being Used Are By 1 Family. There Is 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms & 2 Kitchens. Large Lot For Future Parking! (id:25312)

Property Details

MLS® Number X5304509
Property Type Retail
Community Name Grand Valley
Amenities Near By Highway
Parking Space Total 12

Building

Bathroom Total 3
Cooling Type Partially Air Conditioned
Size Interior 6000 Sqft
Type Residential Commercial Mix
Utility Water Municipal Water

Land

Acreage No
Land Amenities Highway
Size Irregular 60.5 X 132 Ft
Size Total Text 60.5 X 132 Ft

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/23429211/48-main-st-s-east-luther-grand-valley-grand-valley

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha