Top 1% in Canada

Royal LePage Canada 2019

1-800-268-2455

or

519-941-5151

 


LOADING

48 Main St S East Luther Grand Valley, Ontario L9W 5V4

3 Bathroom 6000 sqft
Partially Air Conditioned

$950,000

Close To 7000 Sqft Of Prime Downtown Commercial Space With A Great Opportunity To Start A New Business & Work From Home Here In Grand Valley! As Our Population Here Is On The Rise, You Couldn't Have Found A Better Location To Plant Your Roots! This Is A Unique Parcel For Sale Where Appx 40% Of The Ground Level Fronting On Main St Is Commercial & The Remaining 60% Is Residential. Be It A Wellness Centre Or Professional Building With The Added Income Potential**** EXTRAS **** Having Separate Legal Apartments! This Property Can Easily Be Converted Into Multiple Residences For The Multi Generational Family. Great Investment For The Future In A Fast Growing Town! A Must See To Appreciate The Space & Possibilities!! (id:25312)

Property Details

MLS® Number X5225566
Property Type Retail
Community Name Grand Valley
Amenities Near By Highway
Parking Space Total 12

Building

Bathroom Total 3
Cooling Type Partially Air Conditioned
Size Interior 6000 Sqft
Type Residential Commercial Mix
Utility Water Municipal Water

Land

Acreage No
Land Amenities Highway
Size Irregular 60.5 X 132 Ft
Size Total Text 60.5 X 132 Ft

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/23173426/48-main-st-s-east-luther-grand-valley-grand-valley

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha